You’re shopping around for a hearing aid, and you probably thought, “My god, these are expensive hearing aids!”.
You know what hearing aids I’m talking about. Hearing aids that cost easily $2000 like Resound hearing aids.
Today I’ll be introducing “Century Hearing Aids”. A hearing aid that costs….wait for it….only $499?
Now you’re probably wondering: does it really work? How well does it work? Is it reliable?
Keep reading to find out. I answer all these questions in my review.
I know your time is valuable, so let’s jump right in.
Table of Contents
We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
- Century Hearing Aids Review: What I Like
- Century Hearing Aids Review: What Could Be Improved
- Century Hearing Aids Review: Verdict
Century Hearing Aids Review: What I Like
Lets start with the things I like about “Century Hearing Aids”.
- Great price. The typical hearing aid is really expensive…for example, I was searching for “ReSound prices”, and the cheapest one they have is “LiNX 3D 5”, which goes for $1700. Meanwhile, the “Century Hearing Aids” only goes for $499. You can easily save over $1000 with “Century Hearing Aids”.
- Great return policy. Free return shipping. You can return within 90 days for 100% money back.
- Great warranty. If the hearing aid fails somehow within the first 1-2 years you own it, they replace it at no cost to you.
- History of great service. They have been in business for 5 years. They have also sold 5000 models. That means roughly 5000 satisfied customers who trusted “Century Hearing Aids” to provide a great product.
- Relatively fast shipping. You get your hearing aid in 3-7 days.
- 10% discount for active duty, veterans, or retired personnel of the US military. Since “Century Hearing Aids” is a American family-owned and operated small business of US military veterans, they feel a kindred spirit with fellow veterans. And by the way, if you are a veteran: thank you for your service to this country. It’s a great honor to be able to return the service.
- Wireless, small, fits easily. Here’s a picture of how it looks in your ear. It’s barely noticeable for starters. And fits easily.
Century Hearing Aids Review: What Could Be Improved
Of course no company or product is perfect. Everybody can always improve in some way. After all, the name of my blog is “Life of Learning”. Here are some ways in which “Century Hearing Aids” could improve:
- No face-to-face service. This is entirely operated on the internet. They ship it to you. No face-to-face service. If you are worried about whether the hearing aid will work unless you try it in person, keep in mind that they have a great return policy (free return shipping). On the other hand, if you need to get the hearing aid immediately, then “Century Hearing Aids” won’t work for you because they take at least a few days to ship to you.
- You won’t get the hearing aid immediately. To do that, you would have to go to a retail store. For this company, “Century Hearing Aids” is entirely internet operated, so they would need to take a few days to ship the hearing aid to you.
- Can only pay with PayPal. For me this was not a problem, but in other reviews I read, it was a major irritant that some people found that they couldn’t pay directly with credit card.
Century Hearing Aids Review: Verdict
It’s a great product that works and gives great value for your money.
People might point out that they are “cheap” or “low-cost” hearing aid. That’s not really the right way to look at the hearing aid, or in life in general. What you are trying to get is the most bang for your buck. Or in other words, a great “value” hearing aid.
At just $499, this is a steal.
P.S. If you are interested in Century Hearing Aids, click this link right here to read more.