Are you looking for a YUMMY ice cream?
Look no further.
In this review, I introduce the Vice Cream. The yummiest of yummy ice cream.
But is it healthy for you?
Well, it’s ice cream…don’t eat too much of it. But that said, I did find that you should stay away from a lot of these flavors.
Except for one of the flavors! Was actually healthy, by my standards.
Which one? Keep reading below to find out.
Table of Contents
Vice Cream Review: What I Dislike
I’m a bit of a health nut. I know A LOT about health.
There are some things about some of the ice creams that I don’t like
- Too much sugar. If you’re trying to stick to the keto diet or low-carb, best to have…like a spoon of the ice cream, as a reward for good behavior. But not too much more than that.
- Some (not all) of their products use vegetable oils / seed oils / hydrogenated oils. Not sure whether this is mainstream yet, but vegetable oils are highly inflammatory. Not only that, they even have some products that have hydrogenated oils (these have trans fat, so it’s a big no-no! Stay far away from hydrogenated oils).
Here are the ingredients list of some of the ice creams.
So as you can see, most of their ice creams has unhealthy oils.
Except for one of the flavors. Keep reading… I reveal which one it is below!
Vice Cream Review: What I Like
Um….it tastes really good? Lol, “Vice” is in the name for a reason.
- Tastes so good.
- They actually have a few ice creams that doesn’t use vegetable oil. Here’s one example: the “Breakfast In Bed” flavor. It has palm oil, and that’s it.
Vice Cream: Verdict
This is what I thought after eating vice cream:
If you’re not a diet, have at it. Eat as much as you can.
If you’re on a diet, there are a couple things I can suggest:
- You are on keto: This means you need to stay under 50 grams of carbs, ideally under 20 grams. You can eat like, a spoon serving a day. And…that’s all you can probably get away with, lol. A serving (1/2 cup) has 30 grams of carbs.
- You are on low-carb: This means you need to stay under 100 grams of carbs. You can eat a serving of Vice Cream a day. A serving (1/2 cup) has 30 grams of carbs.
- You are on Cyclical Ketogenic Diet: This means you basically have a cheat day with carbs. Have at it! Eat to your heart’s content.
Regardless of your diet, this is an awesome ice cream.
Do you just want something tasty to indulge in after a long day? Or do you want something you can share with your significant other? Then you should click this link to visit Vice Cream and get some.
P.S. Are you dying for some yummy, tasty ice cream? Click this link right here to visit the Vice Cream website.