Hello! You must be wondering: should I buy the Hidden24 VPN?
You’ve come to the right place.
Today, I’ll be introducing the Hidden24 VPN. I’ll be telling you what I liked about the VPN. And also what I didn’t like.
No VPN is going to be perfect. Even if it were a high quality VPN, you’re going tp be paying more money.
The main question is: is it good enough for what you want to do? End of the day, all we want is something that works, right?
I know your time is valuable, so let’s jump right in.
Table of Contents
We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
- Hidden24 VPN Review: History, Who Are They?
- Hidden24 VPN Review: What I Like
- Hidden24 VPN Review: How Hidden24 Can Improve
- Hidden24 VPN Review: Verdict
Hidden24 VPN Review: History, Who Are They?
The Hidden24 VPN was founded by Swedish journalists in 2005 as a protest against Sweden’s snooping laws.
This is great news for you. That means you’re getting a VPN with an intense focus on anonymity and privacy.
Hidden24 VPN Review: What I Like
- Especially great if you’re in the UK or US. Looks like the primary server farms are the UK and the US.
- Long track record. They’ve been around a “long” time, as far as the internet goes. It’s been around since 2006 (so that’s 13 years, as of the time of writing!).
- Better prices. Honestly it’s pretty good value for your money. You will get a better price than many of the other popular VPNs. For example, PureVPN’s 1-month subscription is $11. NordVPN is $12. Hidden24’s 1-month subscription is just 5 British Pounds ($6.59).
- Anonymity and privacy. Founded by Swedish journalists, they really have skin in the game. Their product has to work, or they go to jail.
- Stable, fast. From my personal experience, at least.
- No logs. At least that’s what the company claims…hard for me to test, sorry!
Hidden24 VPN Review: How Hidden24 Can Improve
Any unbiased review is going to include a discussion of where a product could use improvement. Here are a few I found:
- It’s a little less well known. It doesn’t have the same brand recognition as some of the other popular ones like PureVPN or NordVPN. This might end up worrying you due to privacy, or security, as such. On the other hand, you end up with a much better price. I think they’re less known simply because their marketing isn’t as good.
- UK+US server farms. If you’re not in either of those countries, you might end up with a slower than usual connection.
- Credit card payment only. If you’re looking for an extra bit of anonymity via Bitcoin or Paypal, you won’t find it here…
Hidden24 VPN Review: Verdict
The Hidden24 VPN is not a perfect VPN. It looks like its primary server farms are in the UK and US. You have to pay with a credit card, which the authorities can track (hopefully you’re not on the run from them…).
But no VPN is perfect. And you’re only paying half the price of the better known VPNs.
You could even knock yourself out and get an even cheaper option (on a per-month basis) via their 12-month subscription for £3.99/month ($5.27), or 3-month subscription for £4.49/month ($5.92).
On the other hand, if you really want to get beast about a cheap VPN:
- PureVPN does have a $2.88/month plan, if you get the 2-year plan. Hidden24 doesn’t have that.
- NordVPN has a $2.99/month, if you get the 3-year plan.
But those are long-term commitments. For short-term commitment, Hidden24 definitely wins hands down.
End of the day, all you want is a VPN that works. And is cheap! At that price? It’s a steal.
P.S. Have you used Hidden24 VPN before? I always love to hear from readers, so don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
One thought on “Hidden24 VPN Review: FAST, CHEAP, 100% PRIVATE”
It simply doesnt work. I try to connect to banking and i cant use unless i turn it off. Useless. And theyve just taken another year off me even though i stopped using it 2 weeks after spending £50 for a years subscription. Furious.