I think I know why you’re here.
Let me take a wild guess.
You wanna look like THIS??
Son, you’ve come to the right place.
But first I need to filter out some people.
Are you 6 ft or taller?
If not, get out of here!
This is a tall man’s club.
And do you workout?
If not, get out of here too!
You’re here if you wanna level up your workout game.
Who am I?
I’m 6ft and up. 24 years old.
And I had a really hard time gaining muscle.
Until I read this book!
That’s why I’m writing a review. I want to help spread the knowledge. Help others in the same problematic situation.
- Who is Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)?
- Who should get Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- Who should NOT get Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- Things I LIKE about Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- Things I DON’T LIKE about Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- Some Final Thoughts…
Author: Alexander J.A Cortes
E-book name: Tall Man Training
Rating: 5/5 (it helped me get ripped, didn’t it?)
Who is Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)?
This guy is a health buff. Cortes really knows a lot about health. He’s written several books about health. A couple books for example:
I like using Twitter to vet a person. It’s a pretty good way to evaluate a person.
You can see Alexander Cortes’s twitter here: https://twitter.com/AJA_Cortes
Here are some funny tweets about somone who mistakes Alexander Cortes for AOC:
Lol, yeah. Get a good laugh out of that one.
Cortes also drops a lot of health tweets. Here’s a tweet thread on what makes Cortes different from the typical gym trainer:
A lot of high quality people follow Alexander Cortes. To name a few:
- Scott Adams (Dilbert cartoonist, controversial Trump commenter)
- Nassim Taleb (famous author of Fooled by Randomness, Black Swan, Antifragile, and last but not least, Skin in the Game)
- P.D. Mangan (fantastic health expert, really worth a follow if you’re into health! https://twitter.com/Mangan150)
This guy is worth a Twitter follow!
Who should sign up for Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- You are 6 ft or taller — tall men only!
- You work out — there’s a good chance you’re doing some exercises wrong if you’re that tall. It’s easy to make a training mistake and not notice until you get seriously injured. Check out his e-book to make sure you avoid some of the common mistakes.
- You are looking for any single tip to improve — as with most books, if you are able to find ONE actionable item, that book is worth way more than $10. It is worth $10,000.
Who should NOT get Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- You are shorter than 6 ft — HEY, didn’t I tell you to get out of here earlier? Tall people only!
- You’re already buff — if you already solved your muscle gain problem, I guess you probably don’t need the e-book. STILL…just one applicable tip is huge. I personally just like to read everything in sight. Just one tip could be huge. And it could come from anywhere.
- You work out with Alexander Cortes — Damn, you lucky bastard.
Things I LIKE about Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- He has suffered the exact same problems as a 6ft+ man himself — he found it hard to gain muscle as a tall man. He found conventional exercises don’t work for him. But now he’s fixed it. Look at this photo of him:
- Talks about diet — no workout book is complete without diet. You HAVE to talk about diet. In my humble opinion, diet is so important, it’s like 90% of your health routine. He gives tips on how to eat to gain muscle.
- I actually got results — within 2 months of implementing the exercises in his e-book, I got substantially more arm muscle. The ladies noticed!
Things I DON’T LIKE about Alexander Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)’s “Tall Man Training” E-Book?
- Lame book picture — lol, let’s be honest, I don’t think the author put that much effort into an appropriate book photo! What, that’s just his name on the photo?
- A little short — at under a 100 pages, I guess most e-books are longer…
Some Final Thoughts…
Do you remember the reason why you came here?
I can tell you from personal experience that Alexander Cortes’s book will help tall men like you to get more ripped.
Helps you understand why tall men have a hard time gaining muscle.
Helps fix your diet.
Helps fix your workout routine.
It’s really good.